Body Works by AZ+A
Understanding how our motor planning and neurological system affect stress levels, our organs and ultimately behaviors and relationships.
Your child might benefit from BodyWorks if you answer YES to any of the following questionnaire statements:
- My child seems to tire more easily than other kids his/her age
- Have difficulty with maintaining friendships
- Struggles with emotional regulation and stress
- Is disorganized or experiences clumsiness
- Had previous surgeries or injuries
- Difficulty keeping up with peers
- Complications at birth: cesarean section, preterm, breeched, sunny side up, low APGAR score
- Experienced injuries or surgeries including broken bone, sprained muscle, car accident, big fall, concussion, head injury
- My child runs into things often
- My child is easily stressed
OPTION 2: Boost Program – 4 weeks, 4 sessions
Contact us today to learn more.
Understanding the Body Works Program
The Occupational Therapy team and AZ+A individualizes their approach to fit the needs, strengths and personality of each child. Highly intrigued by the complexity of development, our team focus’ on the importance of treating the whole child. We are DIR-Basic Floortime Certified Providers and have experience in treating the physical, mental and emotional challenges of our clients. With innovative treatments including Balance and Breath, Yoga, Rhythmic Movement Training and Therapeutic Listening we are able to strengthen and restore gaps of motor development allowing for a more balanced connected, and calm system. Our clients thrive in environments that nourish authentic interaction and we utilize various modalities to cultivate integration and foster development. We look forward to hearing from you and how we can help your child achieve their greatest potential.