Body Works by AZ+A
Understanding how our motor planning and neurological system affect stress levels, our organs and ultimately behaviors and relationships.
Your child might benefit from BodyWorks if you answer YES to any of the following questionnaire statements:
- My child seems to tire more easily than other kids his/her age
- Have difficulty with maintaining friendships
- Struggles with emotional regulation and stress
- Is disorganized or experiences clumsiness
- Had previous surgeries or injuries
- Difficulty keeping up with peers
- Complications at birth: cesarean section, preterm, breeched, sunny side up, low APGAR score
- Experienced injuries or surgeries including broken bone, sprained muscle, car accident, big fall, concussion, head injury
- My child runs into things often
- My child is easily stressed
OPTION 2: Boost Program – 4 weeks, 4 sessions
Contact us today to learn more.
Understanding the Body Works Program
Shannon received her Bachelor’s degree in Therapeutic Recreation from Indiana University and continued her education at University of Wisconsin – Madison, earning her Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy. She believes in individualizing her approach to fit the needs, strengths and personality of each child. Highly intrigued by the complexity of development, Shannon recognizes the importance of treating the whole child. She holds a DIR-Basic Floortime Provider Certificate and is certified in Kinetic Bridging, Craniosacral techniques, Blomberg Rhythmic Movement Training and Therapeutic Listening. Shannon’s bodywork techniques supports her client’s in establishing or restoring gaps of motor development allowing for a more balanced connected, and calm system. Shannon and her clients thrive in environments that nourish authentic interaction and she utilizes various modalities to cultivate integration and foster development. During her leisure time, Shannon loves the outdoors, cooking, traveling and connecting with loved ones.
Want to learn more about how we can help your child? Fill out the form below.
Your information has been received. Someone will get back to you in the next couple of days.
Amy Zier + Associates