Make a Difference
Are you looking for a rewarding career with one of Chicago’s most effective and progressive therapy clinics?
At Amy Zier & Associates, everything we do is centered on the child and family. Since 1997, we have become one of the leading pediatric therapy specialty clinics focused on the treatment of children with sensory integration disorders, pervasive developmental disorders, learning and emotional challenges in the Chicagoland area. Through the DIR® relationship-based approach and Sensory Integration approach, children are able to build the foundation for key developmental areas that directly impact learning concepts, building self-esteem, initiating problem-solving, resolving peer conflict and building relationships – with lasting impact.
We are actively searching for full and part time occupational therapists who are licensed in Illinois to join our growing Chicago, Lincoln Park team! Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume! Learn more about our Approach here.
AZ+A Occupational Therapist Needed – DIR and Sensory Integration Specialization
OTs become an expert on each child’s neurobiological profile and use this information to empower the child and all adults in the child’s life.
Evaluate and treat OT clients 25-30 hours a week with scheduled time outside of sessions for clinical support, professional and personal development, and clinic meetings and supervision
OTs PROMOTE CHILD DEVELOPMENT THROUGH:
• Intensive sessions at the clinic
• Parent coaching in-session
• Frequent visits to the home setting
• Regular observations and support in the school environment
• Empowering educators
• Sibling sessions and support
• Personal development and emotional regulation
• Community growth and contribution
AT AZ+A WE ARE DEDICATED TO:
• Ongoing, intensive learning and training in pediatric occupational therapy
• Continued expertise in Sensory Integration and DIR Floortime
• Community through teaching initiatives with teachers, pediatricians, and other community professionals
WE OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS:
• Competitive Pay with Retirement Matching
• Flexible work schedules
• Reimbursement for continuing ed, miles, clinic materials
• Healthcare Reimbursement
• Outreach opportunities
Working at AZ+A
• Passionate, energetic, playful, adaptable, self-initiated
• Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Recognize characteristicsin our own individual neurobiological profile and how these impact the therapeutic process; demonstrate consistent efforts toward individual emotional understanding and regulation as a result
• Masters Degree or Higher
• At least 3 years experience
• State and National License
Please email your resume or any questions to email@example.com.