Make a Difference
Are you looking for a rewarding career with one of Chicago’s most effective and progressive therapy clinics?
At Amy Zier & Associates, everything we do is centered on the child and family. Since 1997, we have become one of the leading pediatric therapy specialty clinics focused on the treatment of children with sensory integration disorders, pervasive developmental disorders, learning and emotional challenges in the Chicagoland area. Through the DIR® relationship-based approach and Sensory Integration approach, children are able to build the foundation for key developmental areas that directly impact learning concepts, building self-esteem, initiating problem-solving, resolving peer conflict and building relationships – with lasting impact.
We are actively searching for full and part time occupational therapists who are licensed in Illinois to join our growing Chicago, Lincoln Park team! Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume! Learn more about our Approach here.
AZ+A Occupational Therapist Needed – DIR and Sensory Integration Specialization
OTs become an expert on each child’s neurobiological profile and use this information to empower the child and all adults in the child’s life.
Evaluate and treat OT clients 25-30 hours a week with scheduled time outside of sessions for clinical support, professional and personal development, and clinic meetings and supervision
OTs PROMOTE CHILD DEVELOPMENT THROUGH:
• Intensive sessions at the clinic
• Parent coaching in-session
• Frequent visits to the home setting
• Regular observations and support in the school environment
• Empowering educators
• Sibling sessions and support
• Personal development and emotional regulation
• Community growth and contribution
AT AZ+A WE ARE DEDICATED TO:
• Ongoing, intensive learning and training in pediatric occupational therapy
• Continued expertise in Sensory Integration and DIR Floortime
• Community through teaching initiatives with teachers, pediatricians, and other community professionals
WE OFFER EXCELLENT BENEFITS:
• Competitive Pay with Retirement Matching
• Flexible work schedules
• Reimbursement for continuing ed, miles, clinic materials
• Healthcare Reimbursement
• Outreach opportunities
Working at AZ+A
• Passionate, energetic, playful, adaptable, self-initiated
• Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Recognize characteristicsin our own individual neurobiological profile and how these impact the therapeutic process; demonstrate consistent efforts toward individual emotional understanding and regulation as a result
• Masters Degree or Higher
• At least 3 years experience
• State and National License
Please email your resume or any questions to email@example.com.
AZ+A Day Porter Needed
Ensure the upkeep and order of the building and clinic. Perform combination of clinic maintenance, cleaning the clinic, and restocking supplies.
- Manage clinic space inside and outside.
- Organize, stock, supply, and manage execution of storage spaces (closets, OT bins, swing storage, items storage)
- Restock office, clinical, and bathroom supplies
- Repair or hire necessary staff to repair clinic equipment
- Communicate weekly updates to clinic coordinator
- Communicate with all staff around needs of clinic, liaison between therapists and admin for ordering, organization etc.
- Ensure clinic presents as professional, ready, 4-star quality
Knowledge of meaning and spelling of words in the English Language including rules of composition and grammar.
Building and Construction
Knowledge of materials and tools used throughout the clinic to make minor repairs and switching out clinical equipment.
Knowledge of basic computer and scanner functions.
Communicate information to supervisors and all other clinic employees by email, telephone, in written form, or in person.
Clinical Equipment Maintenance
Determining what maintenance needs to be performed and when; performing routine maintenance.
Anticipates needs of clinic, plans what tasks need to be completed ahead of time, and actively seeks to help around the clinic to ensure its success.
Managing timelines/deadlines and working around the therapists’ schedules.
Oral & Written Comprehension
Ability to interpret and understand spoken words, read and written information.
Flexibility & Strength
Ability to bend and extend extremities (arms and/or legs). Carry and lift various objects around the clinic.
Interactions with Others
This role entails communication with office staff, therapists, and external vendors such as, ordering office supplies and discussions with the landlord.
Physical Work Conditions
This position requires employees to move around, stand, and sit indoors or outdoors for the necessary amount of time to complete a project and to be on the phone or computer when applicable.
Attention to Detail
This position requires attention to detail and safety to ensure accuracy and limit accidents from occurring with clinical equipment.
AZA is a small Pediatric Occupational Therapy clinic that values a team environment, passion, innovation, and respect. The overall workforce is very diverse ranging from different ethnicities, ages, and educational levels. Colleagues are generally helpful and friendly.
Please fill out the application below or email your resume or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been sent successfully.
Thank you for your interest in Amy Zier & Associates. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: *We may have additional questions or information required upon receipt. Thank you!
If you have any additional questions please contact us at 773-755-7793 or email us at email@example.com
Amy Zier & Associates