Telehealth Pediatric Occupational Therapy Services Chicago
To ensure continuity of care for our current clientele in addition to servicing new families, Amy Zier + Associates is now offering Virtual Occupational Therapy Sessions via a Telehealth program for children, teens and families. If you see a therapist regularly for in-person visits, they may have already contacted you about temporarily transitioning your therapy to remote sessions using a video teleconferencing service. This method for therapy has proven effective and can help us maintain progress in reaching your families’ therapy goals.
Benefits of Telehealth Occupational Therapy
• Your therapy session can take place in a room of your choosing, as long as you have access to a computer or mobile device and an internet connection. We recommend a quiet place, free from distractions whenever possible. AZ+A will provide a HIPPA compliant platform for our services.
• Your therapy session can be provided during the same day/time slot as the in-person session so your child can stick to his/her consistent treatment plan and can run the same length as in person appointments.
• Our Virtual Telehealth Occupational Therapy is the same high-quality therapy you’ve been receiving.
• Telehealth Therapy is a convenient solution during times of global health crises but also during bad weather, busy schedules, vacation time, and more.
• Together with our sister clinic, Zier Institute in Omaha, AZ+A has pediatric occupational therapists licensed and offering teletherapy services throughout Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, and Nebraska. Telehealth expands access to occupational therapy to those iving in rural and remote communities.
There are several options and levels for payment including some insurance carriers. Due to the current COVID-19 crisis, insurance companies are quickly expanding Telehealth services to protect the health of those they cover. Contact your health insurance provider directly to see if Telehealth for OT is a covered service under your plan.
Group Therapy, Parent Sessions
Sessions will include other children video conferencing in with a therapist leading the session in interactive games. Additionally, we will offer Parent Sessions and Family Sessions. Inquire with your therapist or call 773.755.7793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.