We offer a number of programs to enhance your child’s quality of life throughout the summer months. Not only do our specialized programs keep your child active and engaged in the summer, they also set him or her up for success in the fall. To learn more, see our flyer below or contact us today!
Thank you to everyone who already registered for AZ+A Summer Camp 2021. The response has been overwhelming. We are now at full capacity, but have started a waitlist should space become available. Please sign up as before, and we will let you know if and when a space becomes available. In the meantime, please see the attached information about our NEW afternoon Summer Cooking Intensive.
Summer Camp 2021 FAQs
1. How much does AZ+A Summer Camp cost?
$450 per week, billed to insurance or self-pay
2. Do we need to attend the full three weeks?
Enrollment for the full three weeks of summer camp at AZ+A is required. If you need to miss one or two days, we understand!
3. What are some activities that you do? AZ+A summer camp includes a multitude of therapeutic activities that encourage learning, curiosity and exploration:
- field trips (based on COVID-19 safety protocol)
- nature hikes/adventures in nearby parks
- arts and crafts
- scavenger hunts
- gardening and building
- water play in the AZ+A courtyard (as allowed by current Illinois COVID-19 guidance)
- sensory-based fine motor and gross motor games and activities
- and, much more!
4. What is the summer camp schedule?
9 am – 12:30 pm
Session – June 28th – July 16th
Session 2 – July 26th – August 13th
Further information and schedules will be emailed to registered families prior to the beginning of each session.
5. Will there be snacks or lunch?
Healthy snacks will be provided but lunch will need to be brought
Summer Cooking Intensive FAQs
$180 per week
- learn to use and handle age-appropriate cooking utensils
- chopping, mixing, squeezing, and spreading foods
- prepare simple, healthy, and fun recipes, while learning problem-solving and communication skills as a team