Telehealth for Pediatric Occupational Therapy
AZ+A is committed to supporting families during the COVID19 pandemic. We continue to see clients while following all CDC and Illinois government guidelines. Prior to the recent news of the statewide lockdown due to coronavirus, we had expanded our therapy options for our clientele to include Telehealth.
• The exciting news is that Telehealth zoom sessions are convenient and easy! The feedback from families so far has been very positive. Your OT session takes place in a quiet, distraction-free setting of your choice. All you need is a computer or mobile device and an internet connection.
• Telehealth allows Amy Zier and Associates to support children and families in need throughout Illinois.
• Concerned about missing appointments due to busy schedules, bad weather, travel schedules, or social distancing? Teletherapy is a great alternative!
• Ensure continuity of care by selecting the same day/time slot as your usual in-person session.
• Our Zoom Telehealth platform is HIPAA compliant. Your privacy is our priority.
How does Teletherapy work?
Relationship, play, and connection are at the center of AZ+A’s therapy model. Telehealth allows the connection we’ve built with our clients to continue during much-needed pediatric occupational therapy sessions. Using technology, we are able to treat, connect, and help regulate emotions, which is especially important during these uncertain times.
• When you register for Telehealth, you’ll receive a packet that includes a Telehealth authorization form, instructions for Zoom calls and suggestions for household items to have on hand during online therapy.
THIS podcast about calming children through coronavirus includes messages important for all of us during these difficult days. Zier Institute is sending daily resources for parents and kids via Facebook and our newsletter. Sign-up to receive our newsletter and follow AZ+A on Facebook today.